Acid Magic is Hydrochloric Acid with the same strength as 31.45% Muriatic Acid but it has some great benefits over Muriatic Acid. Acid Magic has 90% fewer fumes than Muriatic Acid and it has a buffering agent that will protect your skin from getting burned. It also won’t etch the surface like Muriatic Acid and it is a safe alternative or as they say, a user-friendly form of Muriatic Acid.
Here is more about the product from the manufacturer Certol:
ACID Magic is a full-strength muriatic-based product formulated to ship, use, and store easier than standard muriatic acid. This revolutionary blend of proprietary ingredients offers the cleaning and pH reduction of powerful acids while providing increased usability.
POOL AND SPA:
• Tested safe in all heated/unheated pools.
• ACID Magic is certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 50.
• Adjusts pool and spa water chemistry.
• Extremely effective acid wash.
• Cleans filters, chlorine generators, and meter electrodes.
DRINKING WATER TREATMENT:
• ACID Magic is certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 60.
• Corrosion and scale control.
• pH adjustment.
PAINT PREPARATION AND GENERAL CLEANING:
• Use to etch concrete in preparation for painting.
• Removes efflorescence from masonry.
• Cleans excess mortar from brick and cinder block.
• Removes rust, scale, mineral build-up, and stains.
• Certified NSF Category A3 and Certified Kosher for cleaning food processing equipment.
• Cleans tile and porcelain in restrooms and locker rooms.
• ACID Magic has many other uses, too!
• Up to 90% fewer fumes than standard muriatic acid.
• Buffering agents prevent burns from intact skin.
• Clean and clarify like full strength 20° Baume, 31.45%, muriatic acid.
• Use ACID Magic exactly as you would standard muriatic acid.
• Reduced fumes equal a better working environment. Also, less corrosion to storage areas, pump rooms, and equipment.
• Quarts and gallons ship Limited Quantity.
• Eliminates the risk of burns to intact skin.
• Less fuming means less evaporation of acid into the air.
• ACID Magic has all the strength of standard muriatic acid, but with less harmful effects
Visit my Website: http://www.swimmingpoollearning.com/
YouTube Video Index: http://poolmandave.blogspot.com/2014/03/swimming-pool-tips-reviews-how-to-video.html – A list of all of my videos.
Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/poolguycoaching
Podcast Website: https://www.thepoolguypodcastshow.com/
Coaching Site: https://poolguycoaching.com/
Shop at Leslie’s: Leslie’s Pool Supplies has been do-it-yourselfers and pool trade professionals trusted partner since 1963, providing quality products and services to make pool care easy and solutions and expertise to do it right. http://lesliespool.com/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=spll&utm_campaign=spll
Pool Opening Things to Care About
Opening a pool after it’s been winterized isn’t simply a matter of following the closure process in reverse. Even though many of the steps seem to be the same, pool opening in Somerset has its own pace and procedures to mitigate damage to the vessel and its supporting parts and systems, ease water-balancing chores, and avoid expensive as well as extensive repairs.A Gazebo Makes Your Pool Complete!
A gazebo makes the perfect pool-side getaway. So much so that anyone who owns a pool really needs consider one. Here are three important reasons why every pool owner should: Protection From The Sun Just because you own a pool does not mean you have to sit out in the hot sun.Residential Pool Filters
There are 3 common types of filtration systems for residential pools. Learn about them here.Bacteria and Biofilms in Your Swimming Pool
Learn the basics about bacteria and biofilms that are living in your swimming pool. Learn how to control them with a minimal amount of chemicals, time and effort.Ammonia in Swimming Pools
Many people are bringing the idea of ammonia in swimming pools to a new level of hype. The fact of the matter is, ammonia in pool water is nothing new. It’s always been there. Here’s the truth to this phenomena.